Booking a Medical
We normally offer appointments 3-5 days a week including Saturdays. These appointments take place at The Aeromedical Centre, Corris, Rock Road, Washington, West Sussex RH20 3BQ and can be booked online using the booking system below. If you wish to discuss an appointment with us, either call 07795 424623 or email email@example.com.
Please select the service you would like to book on the form below. For new clients wanting a UK Class 2 medical examination please note that we offer a £15 discount for your first medical with Dr Jones. Use the coupon code NEWCLIENT when you reach step 5 (payment) on the booking form.
If you would like a chaperone during your appointment, please read our chaperone policy prior to booking.
For urgent appointments when none are available to book online, call 07795 424 623 to discuss options. Per CAA and Government guidance we are only able to carry out Class 1, Cabin Crew and work related Class 2 medicals during lockdown. Recreational Class 2 bookings can be made provisionally, but may need to be delayed if lockdown is still in place on appointment day.
Please note that for UK Class 1 and UK Class 2 appointments you will also need to login to your CAA Portal account to complete your medical application form at least 48 hours before attending your medical. If you do not already have a CAA Portal account, you will need to create one, which can take up to 10 working days. Please take this into account when booking on-line. More information on the CAA process is available here
Once booked, an appointment can be cancelled or changed up to 48 hrs beforehand for no charge, after which it cannot be changed and will be charged in full.
You can use the cancellation link in the confirmation email and rebook through the website, if required. Alternatively call 07795 424623 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chaperones are booked through an external agency. If you have a chaperone booked and wish to cancel or change the booking we will endeavour to amend the booking with the agency. However, there may be a charge for this, which could be up to the full cost of the chaperone booking fee.
- Please bring a completed copy of the appropriate medical questionnaire sent to you with your booking confirmation. This should be signed and dated on the day of the appointment. This is not required if you have completed your UK medical application via Cellma on the CAA Portal.
- Please bring your previous medical certificate/report and flight crew licence, if attending a renewal/revalidation medical.
- If we have requested any reports from your GP please bring these, if possible, or we may not be able to issue your certificate on the day.
- Drink plenty: you will be required to provide a fresh urine specimen during the appointment to test for blood, sugar and protein.
- If you wear spectacles or contact lenses bring them with your up to date eye prescription/opticians report. If you wear contact lenses it is best to come to the appointment using your glasses and bring your contact lenses with you. This is because your vision will be tested corrected and uncorrected and the eyes can take time to adapt after contact lenses have been removed.
- Please bring a valid passport or driving licence as photo ID.
Dr Jones undertakes medicals at The Aeromedical Centre, Corris, Rock Road, Washington, West Sussex RH20 3BQ. The centre is just off the A24, with easy access from Surrey and West Sussex and offers ample off-street parking. Guidance on how to find us on Rock Road can be found here.